Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kim Kardashian waxed & lasered away her forehead baby hairs

These are photos of Kim Kardashian from an event in Las Vegas over the weekend. Kim’s dress is by Mara Hoffman, a designer I am unfamiliar with. It’s not bad… considering Kim has crappy style and a penchant for high-waisted vagina drape pants and unflattering Bermuda shorts. Of course, she still doesn’t look like a Size 4, you know?
Meanwhile, I found these quotes from a recent interview Kim did, and I’m just… shocked, I guess. I remembered that Kim had talked about waxing before, and how much of her body hair she had waxed off regularly, but unfortunately, I can’t find that interview. I can’t find it because when I look up keywords like “Kardashian wax” all I get are archived stories about how she looks like a wax figure. Anyway, in a new interview, Kim admits that she’s taken her waxing thing just a bit too far… the bitch waxed her forehead. Ew.

wenn3298041

View Full Post
Privacy Policy - Celeb Wallpapers and Photos Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com